patti
Tea party day - hope most of you are going to stand up and be counted. I don't plan to stay all the way through our tea party, have other things to do. But I'm going and I am taking S1 as part of his schooling for the day. Good opportunity to illustrate some of what makes this country great, the right to speak up and speak out. I'm taking the camera, and if I can remember to pick it up, I'll snap some photos to share. Not taking a poster of my own, between keeping an eye on the boy, watching out for ACORN type infiltrating trouble makers, and maybe snapping some pics I will have my hands full.

I've made my first round through the blogs I like to keep an eye on. Not sure how to embed links in the body of my post yet so just check my blog roll for links to Shakey Pete today - and I want to say "what he said" cause he does a much better job than I do. And check Primordial Slack if you need a good laugh, I literally had tears running down my face.

TTFN
2 Responses
  1. Oddybobo Says:

    I'll be headin to my tea party at lunch!


  2. patti Says:

    oddy, I'll watch the evening news for pictures of you, me, and all us other right wing extremists tonight :)


Post a Comment