patti
Like everyone else likely to read anything I have to say, my feelings on the current conditions of our country run high. Frustration anger irritation dread. Pam encouraged me to start my own blog because I tended to have a lot to say. So why am I not posting much in the way of political commentary? I've been trying to figure that out for a few weeks now. I believe I've come to the following conclusion: I have nothing to say, my frustration is so complete that every time I read or hear another news story about what the current administration is doing I only have two words to say, all the other words are blocked in the pipeline by these two words. Two words don't make much of a post. Especially on a day after day basis.

So today I've given a few extra words by way of an introductory paragraph and now I'll give you all the two words I've saved up for the last five months or so ---
Bull Shit!

There, that is my commentary. I think something must get a little better before my anger needle can drop at least a bit lower in the red section of the dial before more words can come to me....
5 Responses
  1. Suzette Says:

    I recommend some fashion sarcasm. You'll feel better immediately.


  2. patti Says:

    Aaaah, but I know better than to compete with the master


  3. diamond dave Says:

    Personally, I like tattling on the kids. Or maybe hunting the headlines for "Stupidest Person Of The Week". Or maybe a musical post.


  4. pamibe Says:

    LOL! I like your two words; they pretty much sum up my take on things right now! :D


  5. Joanie Says:

    Bullshit is a very apt word


Post a Comment