patti
My "homepage" is Drudge Report. Just is, and has been for as long as I've had a computer. This keeps me up on pretty much anything of importance, any earthquake anywhere in the world (drudge is a fanatic), and any just plain craziness in the world. I can pretty much tell you what Rush and Glenn will be talking about on any given day because they obviously keep Drudge up at all times. It is common for me to say to some TV news type "where the heck have you been" because they are reporting on something I've already known for days, thanks to Drudge. Yes, I talk to the radio, TV, and computer. No, they do not talk back - well sort of.

So today's Drudge headline is "Stimulus Fraud Could Hit $50 Billion"... I'm pretty sure the entire "stimulus" plan is one big fraud. Am I wrong?
2 Responses
  1. pamibe Says:

    I think it is. One big fraud, that is.

    It's gotten to where I can't look anymore. And that's bad. That's dangerous.


  2. Joanie Says:

    Huge fraud.

    And Drudge...stopped going to his site when it became overrun with ads and things that made my computer slow down.


Post a Comment