patti
Good
7 Responses
  1. Laura Says:

    I wish things like that didn't take so long. Found guilty without a doubt- BOOM- dead within the hour.


  2. p Says:

    me too - especially when the perp admits it


  3. pamibe Says:

    I'm with Laura. Why do we keep them alive any longer than necessary?


  4. Don Says:

    I'm with you guys on this one. I believe they should fast-track murder cases so that all appeals are completed in the minimal time required, with sentencing to be immediately carried out. What's further, we should be using firing squads for executions because they're cheaper and more effective. I'd even be okay with automating the process (ever seen Mythbusters? They've already built what we'd need...)

    Buh-bye, dirtbag...BANG


  5. p Says:

    For sure the appeals process is far far too long!


  6. Mrs. Who Says:

    At least he's getting what he deserves.


  7. diamond dave Says:

    Good frickin' riddance. Hope they Youtube his final moments. Not out of morbid curiosity, but only to show the death penalty is alive and well in America. And what happens to such rejects of society.


Post a Comment