patti
I'm going to start keeping a running list of politicians I endorse. Not that any one cares, but even though I often say get rid of them all, there are in fact a small hand full in Washington that are worth keeping.

Today I give you Michele Bachman (R) Minnesota, congress woman. First, this is the state that gives us Al Franken - I think they need Michelle. Second, Michele is said to be Pelosi's number one target - enough said. If Pelosi is afraid of Michelle that is pretty much all I need to know.

Ms Bachmann is going after ACORN. She is trying to expose the fact that the so called defunding of ACORN was actually just for one month. Soon the faucet will be turned right back on and ACORN will get all their funds flowing back. Maybe this is why there has been so little yelling by ACORN. It was a CYOA moment for congress, nothing more.

Ms Bachmann is also saying things like "to heck with party" I'm going to do what is right. She has taken in 23! foster kids. What a woman. This is the sort of representation we all need.


I'll be sending her some small bit of money. Pelosi and friends are raising massive quantities to get rid of this one woman. If the Dems can troll nation wide to raise money to get rid of a congress woman (supposed to be a local race?), then we can reach across state lines too...

So there, thus far my list of endorsements is a list of one
Michele Bachman

If you want to learn more about her I believe she is going to be on Glenn Beck this evening (5pm FOXnews - for the great unwashed :)
1 Response
  1. pamibe Says:

    I'm one of the people who get fed up and scream 'off with their heads' but I'll gladly accept your list of keepers.


Post a Comment