patti


We don't think for ourselves? (not that I am a Republican, I am not) We don't have closely held personal opinions? We "do as we are told"? -

Well thank you lord obama for reading our minds and telling us what we think and do. I don't know what we'd do without you to lord over us and tell us when to breath and when not, when and what to think, what to or not to say, when to or not to go to the doctor - and what he can or can not prescribe for us, what car to buy, how to heat/cool our homes and to what degree, how to educate our children and for how long, what charities we should give to, how and whom to serve with our volunteer time, what and how much to eat, how much money we can or can not earn, what job we can or can not do, how big our homes should be, how much credit we should or should not get, which stores we should or should not shop at, where we should or should not go on our vacations and how we should or should not get there, what TV channel we should or should not watch, what radio program we can or can not listen to, what sort of Internet we should or should not have access to, which newspapers we should or should not read, which banks we should do business with, which sort or insurance we can or can not provide for our families. Thank you for taking the burden of choice off our shoulders. I don't know how much longer we could have continued to hold up under the pressures of freedom.
6 Responses
  1. pamibe Says:

    WHY don't you have smilies...? I need one depicting a head exploding...!

    And here's another one for you... WHY is it he can't say anything without being mean and derogatory? Makes me want to ask him if his momma raised him to be that way, but we all know she didn't raise him a'tall.

    What a vindictive jacka$$.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I want to slap that smugness of his face


  3. Joanie Says:

    yeah, this rubs me the wrong way. You know, I was given this brain and I'd like to use it as I see fit. I don't need anyone telling me what to think.


  4. Peter Says:

    Did the RNC tell me to think that Obama can kiss my ass?




Post a Comment