patti
great - just great
5 Responses
  1. Don Says:

    Sho' 'nuff did, didn't we? Uh, huh.

    *sigh*



  2. Teresa Says:

    Considering the alternatives that might have come out of MA - he isn't too bad. He's considered "conservative" up here, but this would be about the only place in the world where that is true.

    Of course the Anchoress was tweeting yesterday that this might be a good thing in that now The Won can't say the government is broken... yada yada yada. Oh well, I guess we'll see what happens.


  3. patti Says:

    Certainly for MA he was the better of the two - certainly anyone that thought he was a Tea Party type was writing in their own ideas on a blank slate (like they did the Won). But these idiots that have been saying maybe he'd be a good presidential candidate? um No.


  4. Teresa Says:

    You may want to check out the first 5 minutes of this audio of Howie Carr's show with Scott Brown. It's 17 minutes long, but he pretty much covers what he did and why in the first 5 minutes.

    http://bit.ly/a19dof

    It sounds pretty reasonable to me (perhaps I'm missing something) so I suppose that makes me... close to being an idiot - or perhaps a true idiot according to all the Conservative bloggers. My only saving grace is that I don't tout anyone for President. I let them decide if they want to run then decide if I like them enough to vote for them. Heh.


Post a Comment