patti
It's snowing. Again. Enough already?! This will certainly have been the year that was. I hope there will at least be fewer bugs this summer as a reward for living through this strangeness. The mountains here have had snow on them non stop since mid December - I've lived here since I was six (about 111 years) and I do not remember a single winter where the snow stayed on the ground as long as this has.

More obligatory snow pictures - this time as things are just getting started.
Snow on Cedars...

Snow on sedum... (I should have cut this back months ago - what can I say, I'm lazy)

Snow on Azalea...

Snow on something else...

Snow on my home...

Fiona through the looking glass "What'cha doin' Mom?"


Batman can't get home this evening. He waited about an hour too long to start home and cars are now all over the place. Sleeping in the office for him tonight - I think we'll need to pack him a survival bag for the future. Live and learn...
6 Responses
  1. Teresa Says:

    I'm pretty sure you all have had way more snow than we have this year. You should move north.

    ;-)


  2. patti Says:

    ummm, no :) usually it is the other way around, and you know it! haha


  3. Joanie Says:

    You could always move west. :) We have snow in the local mountains and the rain has been generous, but thankfully, nobody's having to sleep at an office. Just sayin'.

    Stay warm and stay safe!


  4. diamond dave Says:

    It's that glueball worming, I tells ya! No wait, that's what caused the earthquake in Haiti.

    I am so ready for spring.


  5. patti Says:

    You and me both Dave!


  6. Bou Says:

    Sleep in the office? Gah! That sucks. If I had to sleep in my office... it would be bad. I have a cube and a desk...


Post a Comment