patti
Thanks to Joan I found a new place to visit for a good belly laugh this morning. Try this old dude for some good giggles. He is now officially one of my morning visits!

Sorry for the sparsity of posts these days. With home school in coast mode (most of my blog time is sitting at the computer whilst the boy does his work next to me) and D2 home I'm hurting for time to blog. D3 will be winging her way home from China tomorrow evening and we are all going to meet her boyfriend to welcome her back at the Charlotte airport (2 hours from here) then we'll stay in Charlotte as a family for a few days while himself works. I'm gonna take S1 to discovery place for a day, take the cello to the cello doctor for some minor surgery, then spend a day at Carowinds before heading home (S1, soon to be 12 years old, has never been to a theme park of any sort).

But I'm still here. Just busy busy busy.
4 Responses
  1. pamibe Says:

    You are *very* busy! Hope D3 had a wonderful Chinese trip and that you all have a great time in Charlotte! :D


  2. diamond dave Says:

    Never been to a theme park? Poor kid.
    Actually, I got sick of theme parks shortly after I hit 30. Then the kids all grew, and so I haven't been to one in a while. No fun without young'uns.

    I do miss the water parks. Except I'm not exactly a sight to behold anymore in swim trunks, and the added girth makes it a little more difficult to enjoy the more fun slides. Even though I still do swim very well.

    Happy Memorial Day and hope the boy enjoys himself!


  3. patti Says:

    I wanted to spend the day at the water park that is part of Carowinds but it is not yet open except weekends, and we'll be back here in our mountains Fri evening.
    Maybe later in the summer, but oh my you have no idea how crazy this summer is going to be.


  4. S1 Says:

    to be honest, i'm a little nervous to be going to a theme park for the first time.


Post a Comment