patti
Just in case I've left anyone wondering, D3 was four when she was diagnosed. She is 19 now and going gang busters. She doesn't remember much from when she was sick, though I think she remembers more than she realizes. It is just that we worked so hard to keep her days fun at the time that she doesn't realize all those days she dressed in kitty suits were days she was going for chemo : ) Anyway, sometime along the line I'll share that story plus the rest of her story (some has already been posted - check for D3 related posts if you missed them) but since I already shared D1, I'd probably better post on D2 next to keep her from feeling skipped.

A very uncommon sunny day here - after a morning low of 34! I'm taking the opportunity to bail hay in the front and back yards ; ) Then I think a trip to the park to throw frisbees for the corgis to runrunrun is in order...
0 Responses

Post a Comment