patti
Giggles are always a good thing:

A DEA officer stops at a ranch in Wyoming , and talks with

an old rancher. He tells the rancher, 'I need to inspect

your ranch for illegally grown drugs.'


The old rancher says, 'Okay, but do not go in that

field over there' as he points out the location.


The DEA officer verbally explodes saying, 'Mister, I

have the authority of the Federal Government with me.'
Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removes his badge

and proudly displays it to the farmer. 'See this badge?

This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.....on any

land. No questions asked or answers given. Have I made

myself clear? Do you understand?'


The old rancher nods politely, apologizes, and goes about

his chores.
A short time later, the old rancher hears loud screams and

sees the DEA officer running for his life chased close

behind by the rancher's prize bull... With every step the

bull is gaining ground on the officer, and it seems likely

that he'll get "horned" before he reaches safety. The officer is clearly
terrified. The old rancher

throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the

top of his lungs.....



'Your badge...Show him your badge !!!!!!!!!!!'
1 Response

Post a Comment