patti
1 - I hear the O is going to campaign for Harry Reid. I'd pay to have him campaign for Nanci Pelosi. Well, not really, but I hope he does. I'd be grand. Knowum sayin'?

2 - And Supreme Court? Thumbs up for finally ruling in favor of the first amendment (campaign finance).

3 - My yard is finally cleaned up. Yup, it is Jan 22 and the leaves are finally off the yard. Thanks to my buddy with the lawn care business who finally had time to come clean it up for me (I'm too old and decrepit to do it myself and my family will not help). He did it all in the cold and rain yesterday. Three men, using machinery (blowers, rakes, and tarps) took 3 hours to get it all done. Shows how bad it was.

4 - My horse is still standing in her stall. She seems to be just fine on the foot that had surgery. Now she is off on the other foot - Erggg. Still losing at least two hours per day taking care of her. But on the other hand, it gets me outside and with the equines every day and that is good therapy - both mental and physical.

5 - Trying to lose weight and get fit. Working hard, but actually sort of enjoying the workouts. Thank you to my partners in the process, we are going to take the summer wardrobe by storm this year. Just you wait.

6 - That's all I've got.
4 Responses
  1. pamibe Says:

    I wouldn't mind working with livestock again... it's a good workout that puts the mind at peace.

    You're doing great on your plan to get fit! Me, not so much. It'll get there...



  2. Anonymous Says:

    Send your yard guys here. Thank you.


  3. Froth Says:

    My job, which relocated on Jan. 1, involves more running around in the office,and more nerves,and no lunch sometimes when we're trying to get stuff done.

    I've found I have energy I used to have and I'm losing weight, too!I'm fried at the end of the week, but,still.

    It's all good.


Post a Comment