patti
The roots of rap can be found in Irish music... I may have posted this before but it is altogether too appropriate for D3 (who has added button accordion to the list of instruments she can play Irish music on since this school year began) and we love this vid - it is just too funny.



Yo yo yo yo, we gonna party like its your birthday - but not until she comes home for Easter as I understand she is playing pans in a Steel Pan Band concert somewhere mid state this afternoon, then running back to Boone and playing cello for an opera production tonight - and Fri and Sat and Sunday as well. Don't know how this kid keeps up with her schedule. Anyone who thinks getting a music degree is easy doesn't know my kid...
4 Responses
  1. pamibe Says:

    Happy Birthday, D3! :-)


  2. diamond dave Says:

    Another one so quick? Happy Birthday!


  3. patti Says:

    Due date for both girls was March 23 - thought I'd fall off the table when the doc told me due date for D3 was exactly the same as it had been for D2 - exactly two years earlier. When D2's second birthday was approaching and I knew D3 would be arriving soon I prayed I could at least get through D2's birthday party before going into labor. Lord answered my prayer with about three hours to spare :) So yes, they are two years and one day apart.


  4. Teresa Says:

    My husband and his brother were born on the same day, 8 years apart. LOL.

    Happy Birthday to D3!


Post a Comment