patti

I'd love to have you in person. And as I've said before, I'm no photographer - and this is just a little Cannon point and shoot camera- but I'll do my best to give you a little tour of the craziness that is my home for Christmas.


This lovely wreath was a gift from one of the hubs "co workers" (I'm not sure that term actually fits - but it's the best I can come up with) The wreath arrived in it's gorgeous splendor with only the greens and bow. I added the sparkle.


The welcoming committee.

Because people need a little warm up before the door opens.


And into the land of Christmas Fairy barf - as my children have labled the homestead.

There's more. Oh yes, much more, but it should come in doses.

Come back in a bit for the next look see:) Between now and then, just to get as close to the feeling as possible, put on some Christmas music. You can bet that Christmas music is playing here.
7 Responses
  1. Suzette Says:

    Well, that's nice. Did you add those ornaments to the garland on the banister, or did they come like that?


  2. p Says:

    I added them. Made the bow too. I have about 3,000 ornaments on garlands over doors and on the banisters :)


  3. Don Says:

    You've been a very busy elf, it would seem...

    The bannister looks great!

    At our house, we consider it a good year if we get the tree up, a few lights on the porch, and the cards in the mail before Christmas. :-)


  4. pamibe Says:

    Beautiful, Patti! Just what a home should look like at Christmas. It's *almost* enough to get me into the spirit... ;)

    Oh, the kids may grouse about excess now... but they'll carry the warmth and memories with them their entire lives.


  5. p Says:

    And that is the whole purpose. I want them to remember Christmas at home when they are with their own families and no longer with us every year. I know full well that is how life goes.


  6. Froth Says:

    Your decorations are just gorgeous. Now I'm feeling guilty because I've scaled way down. Prob is I ca't get to most of it that's in the attic. Kidcrap hinders the way.

    I'll keep looking at yours and pretend it's my house!


  7. p Says:

    Used to keep mine in the attic too. But then my helpers went to college and I knew I wouldn't be able to get up and down the ladder with big tubs of stuff on my own, so now it is all in the basement.
    So far so good, but when it rains as much as it has this fall I get nervous.


Post a Comment