patti
6 Responses
  1. pamibe Says:

    I cry like a baby every time I see this...! Great video!


  2. p Says:

    I thought it was sweet, and I was sick of having Helen's face pop up every time I visited my own blog...


  3. Anonymous Says:

    See, I don't find it sad or anything. It's quite a nice happy video actually. I think it's the song that does it for most people, since they keep saying the words "does it make you cry" over and over and over and over. Sort of a not so subliminal message.


  4. p Says:

    i liked it too. i think people get teary because it makes them feel good.


  5. Mrs. Who Says:

    That is precious. Thank you.


  6. diamond dave Says:

    After a terrible, horrible, rotten, no good, very bad week, sometimes all you need are puppies to make things better.


Post a Comment