patti
12 Responses
  1. LeeAnn Says:

    Next time, try zebra stripes. :)
    But I think that looks cute.


  2. Teresa Says:

    Now all that is needed is to curl the mane and tail... I think ringlets would be lovely.
    ROFLMAO.



  3. patti Says:

    I actually considered zebra stripes, but the clippers were not very sharp and it took me three hours just to hack off what I did. I'm calling him poodle pony :)



  4. patti Says:

    well... he has the thickest, longest coat he has ever had this year. If I had been paying attention I would have realized we were going to have a rough winter! So anyway, it was going to take me well into June to get him shed out meaning he was going to have many hot sweaty uncomfortable days if I didn't get the hair off. Plus working on shedding him was KILLING me - allergies, part of why I am so exhausted - I can't breath.
    As to why in the sections it was Lisa's idea, just to upset D3 - shave him like a poodle to make her scream. I shaved his neck fist day, then his belly today - tomorrow it will be his shoulders and his butt on Sunday. He will feel better, I will feel better:) And it made for a funny picture.



  5. Anonymous Says:

    You publicly admitted you are crazy! :) ha ha!...
    D1


  6. patti Says:

    More than once darling daughter....


  7. Froth Says:

    Now that is a stylin' pony!


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Adorable pony.


  9. Mrs. Who Says:

    It looks like some bizarre go-go outfit.


Post a Comment