patti
Today makes one year here. First Bloggerversary for me.


Small victory - Rose outside eating calmly, not threatening to jump a gate - sound for three weeks straight now.



The pony is all naked now. He tells me he feels much better, and he is very glad to finally be done with the clippers.

Spring flowers in the yard - spring is by far the best season in my yard.

Love my pink dogwood





And the little snake I almost stepped on while taking flower pictures - don't know which of us was more surprised.

run away, run away!


Now I must shave the boy's head, and mow the weeds - I detect a pattern in my activities of late...
10 Responses
  1. Teresa Says:

    Happy Blogoversary!!! And YAY for Rosie!!! I'm so happy she's doing well.

    The pony still makes me giggle - even without ringlets. Love the flowers. Best part of spring!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Good for Rosie. She just needed to be in the sun. Super cute snakie! Almost as cute as the turtle Peanut was playing fetch with herself with this past week.
    D1


  3. pamibe Says:

    Happy Blogiversary!!

    Thank God Rosie is settling into a normal pattern. :) ...and I love the flowers!



  4. Sabra Says:

    The pony... Do you need to be concerned with too much sun and are you putting sunscreen on her? [Him?] Yes. I'm serious. We've had some very scary lesions removed from our Boy - a Great Dane - and now need to put sunscreen on him before he goes outside [if it is going to be for any longer than ten minutes] - and I don't shave the Boy - Great Danes have very short fur. And, the flies on the pony? Isn't the hair partially for the pony's own protection? Just a couple of thoughts...


  5. patti Says:

    Sabra, he actually still has some hair - he feels like velvet - and it is already growing. I can see his dapples in the sun :) He actually feels much better already - he's been prancing about tossing his head and making everyone laugh.


  6. Omnibabe Says:

    Happy Blogiversary, and thanks for the LOVELY photos!


  7. Laura Says:

    Happy Blogiversary! Your pictures are beautiful. I love dogwoods.


  8. Great pictures. Looks like you lead a nice life. And congratulations on the 1st Blogiversary! That's quite a milestone!
    Lindsey Petersen


  9. Mrs. Who Says:

    Happy belated blogiversary! And love those flowers.


Post a Comment