patti
Will let ya know what I'm up to in a couple weeks - till then carry on :)



Hey, what you think she's doin?

Hmm, don know - maybe she's running a marathon.

Nah, too much work for old knees.

Maybe she won the lottery and has gone into hiding to figure out how to shelter all her new found wealth?

Nah, she's too cheap to buy a lottery ticket.

Well, do you think she has the swine flu?

Could be, there is that free range pig at the farm - I heard it was sneezing last week...

I know! She's going to LA to play the staring roll in the new series "It's my neuroses and I embrace it"

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!
3 Responses
  1. Don Says:

    Have fun?

    Yeah, that seems appropriate.

    Have fun!


  2. p Says:

    shhhh, it's a secret :)


  3. pamibe Says:

    LOL! I like the last option! ;)


Post a Comment