patti
This is right here in my town. Of course you've got to understand, this town would give Berkley a run for its money. But still.... oh good grief



Understand why I home school?

Update: I had this up BEFORE Rush played it, really and truely I did!

Update#2: Well, now FOX is on it - kind of interesting to watch this fire storm break locally. The school spokesperson is saying this is a small clip of a longer program taken out of context. Well of course it is, but it is not edited or rearranged or added to and it doesn't matter how much longer the program was, this is still kids chanting about the O and chanting campaign retoric, and still disgusting. I don't think there is context that would make this OK.
4 Responses
  1. pamibe Says:

    UNbelievable, isn't it? There are three vids of different classes singing to obama...

    Did you ever sing a song to a President while in school? I didn't.


  2. p Says:

    Me neither, and I've been itching to call SHV all morning to ask them for the words to the song they sang in praise to President Bush... I mean they did, right?!


  3. diamond dave Says:

    Between that kind of crap and O-Hole threatening to lengthen the school day and year to 7-5 and 11 months, respectively, no wonder you home school. Fortunately this is my youngest daughter's last year. If we're able to retain custody of our grandson we're thinking seriously of homeschooling him, if feasible, rather than subject him to the deteriorating public school/prison system.

    At this point, keeping our kids in school longer is only going to increase the burnout rate of both kids and teachers, making the whole system worse instead of better. We'd be better off using the time we currently have them in school more wisely and efficiently for teaching rather than cramming for stupid standardized tests that have zero benefit for the student, only the school system so they can get more money. Does anyone think O-Hole will be able to pull off his school incarceration plans?

    Oops, sorry for ranting and hijacking your comments. But I don't think kids will be singing praises to his name much longer when they realize what O-Hole has in store for them.


  4. p Says:

    You get to rant all ya want at my place Dave :)
    I am hoping you two do get to keep the little stinker, seriously - seriously - hoping. And when it starts getting close, if I can help with the home school thing in any way, let me know!
    The boy will be put back in for high school, this has been our model, but hopefully when we do let him go - he'll be strong enough on his own to withstand this sort of stuff.


Post a Comment