patti
Saw this as a headline today on Drudge:
Boxer could face re-election fight of her career against Fiorina

here is the article

All I've got to say is - Good God I Hope So!

What a bitch this woman is.

Update I understand there is some problem with the link. If you want to read the news story just goggle Mercury News, then on the newspaper's website search Barbara Boxer. On the list of stories it is obvious which is the story for the headline. It is there, no problem to get to it this way. Don't understand why the link works sometimes but not others. Anyway, give it a go if you want to read the story.
4 Responses
  1. diamond dave Says:

    Your link keeps redirecting to Google and giving off a security warning.


  2. patti Says:

    hmmm, when I just tried it still went to the article - not sure what I'm supposed to do with that?! I'll ask my blog ma...


  3. patti Says:

    well, now i'm getting the warning too.
    it is just a california newspaper article, not sure other than the obvious why that would be a security problem...
    probably got a lot of hits, as drudge had this one posted. he can have that effect.


  4. Joanie Says:

    Boxer's not exactly my favorite elected official. In fact, she ranks up in the top ten worst.


Post a Comment