patti
Are you all aware that there is a huge march on DC planned for Sept 12? I tend to assume you know what I know, but when I discovered last night that himself was unaware it occurred to me that perhaps some of you are also in the dark.

This is all related to the Tea Party movement. I can't go - I'm committed to helping my eldest the week of the gathering, but maybe one of you can? Who knows.

Anyway, if you are interested here are some links to pages of organizations that are involved with information. Most likely there is a group going from your home town. I know that the city of Asheville will be represented with two bus loads and several car loads - perhaps more, but those I KNOW are going.

So, if interested, take a peak


9/12 DC.org
1 Response
  1. pamibe Says:

    Hope there's a huge turnout!


Post a Comment