patti
Friends, if you are not watching Glenn Beck already please make every effort to so so this week. Honestly I don't often watch him - bad time of day for me - but I do listen to him pretty much every day on the radio. His show is on FOX at 5:00 and all this week he is going to be exposing the methods by which the current administration is attacking our freedom of speech. In my humble opinion - that freedom is our #1 most important. If that one is squashed, the rest are toast.

Almost certainly some parts of the shows will be available on YouTube, but the fact is, if his ratings are very high for this series other outlets might start covering what is going on.

TTFN, gotta listen to Glenn, keep the boy on task, and play with the doggies.
2 Responses
  1. diamond dave Says:

    Hearing he got into trouble with some advertisers because he called Obama racist. When I first heard this I was hoping it wasn't another case of open mouth insert foot by someone who should know better, but it appears this time he was right on, and some advertisers are dropping him for his "inflammatory words". So let's give him a little extra support.



Post a Comment