Tag
patti
Still here, still going to post again eventually... Got the house all clean top to bottom (except my sewing room, still need to bring order to chaos there) - now I'm on to small repairs, painting, and replacing a few light fixtures. Deck to be pressure washed tomorrow, then sealed (again) - then there is all the monkey grass to be dug back and pachysandra to be dug out and MAYBE mulch spread, but here mulching means two dump truck loads (seriously) and that may take more money and elbow grease than I will have left by that point.
5 Responses
  1. LeeAnn Says:

    I'm exhausted just reading about it.


  2. p Says:

    At least I have a dude that will do the deck for me, and a nephew I can pay to help with all the plant digging.


  3. pamibe Says:

    Wow! You go, Patti!!

    I am doing the same sort of things but at a much slower pace... ;)


  4. Teresa Says:

    Okay - time for a nice massage, a cup of tea, and then bed. Good grief woman you are a dynamo! LOL


  5. p Says:

    Like I tell Pam every now and then, I'm stubborn.


Post a Comment