patti
(all pictures can be embiggened upon clickage)

My exercise buddies, you've seen them at this before but this time I took the picture from my perch upon the elliptical.  


This shot would seem to say that Fiona is happy about it all.  She isn't, I just happened to catch her mid pant - Gus's expression speaks for itself...



Miss Rose is doing well.  At least I think she is.  She's sound anyway.  Hard to know what is actually happening in her foot without hauling her down the mountain for a new set of x-rays - but the vet assures me so long as I don't go riding her down a paved road or doing 5 foot jumps (yeah right) she will be fine.  Without that nerve sending signals to her brain she feels no pain anyway - which makes us both happy.  She's energetic and ready to do far more than her mom is in any shape to do, but with temps in the mid to upper 50s the last several days I've plunked my butt in the saddle and we've trotted around a bit together.


...


This is a little corgi I felted, stands about an inch and a half high .


And a felted heffalump... I mean effalent...I mean elephant.

and a woozzle - well, a 'possum.  He hangs by his tail (as all 'possums should) from the cork board behind my computer.



After a workout a girl's gotta lounge about with her chewies and squeeky toys...

And Gus is lamenting his short legs as he cannot reach his tennis ball perpetually under the couch.  You should hear the mournful sounds emanating from his silly self.

And of course, as it is 5:15pm and dinner isn't until 5:30 pm, a corgi must simply collapse from starvation as the cruel humans force him to wait...

And the beat goes on....
7 Responses
  1. Don Says:

    We tried getting Dudley and Bentley to walk on a treadmill once. Once.

    Our bassets were thinkers, not doers.

    :-)


  2. Don Says:

    Good to see that Miss Rose is doing nicely; she's a beautiful horse.


  3. pamibe Says:

    Rose! She's so purty!

    I can't believe you get dogs on that treadmill, like... freestyle. Still can't coax Bree into staying more than a moment. Not only intelligent, those Corgis are sooo sweet; great pics of them!

    Love the felted animals; I know I've told you before, but you are so creative and talented!


  4. wRitErsbLock Says:

    great pics!
    glad Rose is feeling better

    where do we place orders for felted aminals?


  5. Teresa Says:

    LOL the dogs on the treadmill are priceless. So glad Rose is doing well! Yay!


  6. Laura Says:

    I should commission you to felt me a goat. Or a T-Rex. Or both.



Post a Comment