patti
This is long, and you've probably heard at least some of this here and there, but if you have thirty min - it will be the best thirty min you spend all week. It is well worth your time to get to know this guy - Tim Scott.


First Wednesday 11-04-2010 from Seacoast Church on Vimeo.


THIS is what the Tea Party is about - actually this is what God is using the Tea Party movement for, to give us a chance at survival.  It is not his race - but rather the man that his faith has sculpted.  A REAL man, an honest man - a man of integrity - a giving man - a strong man - a man of experience and wisdom - a man of strong character.  Don't tell me that the Tea Party is made up of crazy, extremist, racist, haters - the people who say those things are showing their ignorance.

Thank you God for the circumstance that has finally brought men like this forward to serve and lead our government.  May they be covered by your grace and protection as they go forward into the den of lions and inequity...

And Santa?  If you are listening....my list is short - May I have a presidential ticket of Tim Scott and Allen West?  I'll never ask you for anything again, I'll eat my spinach every time it is put before me, I'll do my chores every day with a smile - I've tried very hard to be a good girl and I haven't asked you for anything in about 40 years,  I've been saving up for what I really really want.
3 Responses
  1. Don Says:

    Spinach? Whoa! I'd draw the line at eating spinach...

    :-)


  2. patti Says:

    Oh believe me, it would be a sacrifice - I hate spinach!!! but I looovvveee West and Scott and I don't care which order they go on the ticket.


  3. pamibe Says:

    I just filched this; love Tim!!


Post a Comment