patti
Just got an email from himself.  He, D2 and the boy are attending an Eastern Orthodox service at Nevsky Cathedral right now!  I understand - via blackberry - that it is an amazing and beautiful thing.  Oh, the cathedral is in Sophia, Bulgaria.  This time they are globe trotting without me.  More important that the boy get to see these things than it is that I do and we can't afford to all go.  D2 didn't get to take either of the trips she tried to plan with fellow recent graduates so this is her graduation trip/gift.
3 Responses
  1. pamibe Says:

    Sounds like fun... if you like to travel. I'm such a homebody. But I wouldn't turn down a service at a beautiful Cathedral... ;-)


  2. p Says:

    can't beat the experience for educational purposes, which is why they are there.


  3. Mrs. Who Says:

    What an opportunity!

    (I did go to Mass at the Vatican...my mom and grandmother thought I was holier than holy for awhile!)


Post a Comment