patti

Blogger has made some changes in their publishing format.  Being a technotard of the first order I'm having to relearn a few things - Like this is center aligned and I need to figure out how to get it back to left align. Oh! Just figured that one out, fixed! There are some neat new toys here though - such as color! And strike through
( I even figured out how to use it), have fonts now too (though nothing really fun) and I can mess with text size.

Anyways, for those who are interested in Rose I have two videos for you.  I'm moving on from stills to video! There is hope :) of course the flip belongs to D2 so access is very limited.

Here, for the first time for you to see - Rosalie in a wonderful SOUND trot!


And Rosalie in a lovely canter - until she is asked to stop, but she doesn't want to stop so she gives you  that saucy little head toss that she does so very well...


For the most part she seems to be well on her way back to all sound all the time.  Still afraid to breath easy - first question every time D2 comes in from the barn - "how was she?"  breath held until the answer "sound"

amendment the first : the rider is D2, Most Valuable Rider of UNC Equestrian Team 2010

8 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Feeling very jealous right now. Horses. Peace and quiet. Ahhhh.


  2. patti Says:

    can even hear the birds singing can't ya :)


  3. Teresa Says:

    Oh how wonderful she's looking! Love the little head toss. Who is riding her?


  4. p Says:

    my daughter D2 is in the saddle :)


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Looks good!
    D1


  6. pamibe Says:

    WONDERFUL to see Rose in good health! :-D



  7. p Says:

    There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a woman (paraphrased of course)...

    I'm around them enough to say I love some horses - detest otheres. Turns out there are asses in the world of horses too.

    This particular horse I love very much.


Post a Comment