patti


As is my habit from the first very poor Christmas of my married life - I make many of our Christmas gifts.  This one is probably my favorite for this year - the boy wants to keep it.  The dragon is for my niece, and no - I don't want to make another one so we will not keep him.  I don't know how well the color shows up on your computers but mine is showing his body as blue and light blue.  Actually his body is bright teal and deep purple.  His face around his eyes, nostrils and upper chest area are golden orange and his nose and lower belly are yellow.  He is pretty colorful.

Yesterday I felted a selection of microbes for my other niece who is getting her PhD in micro-biology. Now I need to find something that will make a reasonably good facsimile of a petri dish.




5 Responses
  1. pamibe Says:

    He's gorgeous! He's for the Potter fan? You did an awesome job!


  2. p Says:

    he is even cuter in person... and yes - the potter fan



  3. bou Says:

    You are so dang creative it is scary...


  4. Joanie Says:

    Everyone should have a dragon in their lives. I do believe I need one colorful and handsome like yours


Post a Comment