patti
I have been very bad about posting for several months now.  Projects and cleaning continued a pace until this past Monday when relatives from Germany arrived - they were the inspiration for getting so much done since May .  The remainder of the week was spent showing them around the area - this proved more than a little challenging as my trusty rusty decided to die Wed morning and it still sits awaiting a new fuel pump, I'm leaving town so himself can deal with all that.  Had to rent a car to get the relatives out and about as my  7 seater was no longer available.  So, after a few days of doing the mountain tourist thing they are now, as of this morning, on their way  over the mountains to Nashville for a  visit with the ghost of Elvis - then they will visit more family in St Louis, spend a day or so in Chicago and  fly back from whence they came.

Now I am feverishly preparing to host a house concert tonight.  Guests of honor just called to let me know they are running late - as in more than an hour.  But that's ok, gives me a min to check in here.

Tomorrow they will teach a few workshops here in the morning then as soon as they are done and on their way down the road the boy and I are loading up the rental car and heading down south for that visit with the mouse I mentioned several weeks ago.  We both are ready to get away for a bit.

Hopefully when we are back from our time in the sun - life here will settle back into something resembling a normal rhythm.

Later taters!
5 Responses
  1. pamibe Says:

    Hey, if life is taking over at least you know you have one! :-D



  2. vwbug Says:

    Brave Woman. Guest, housecleaning, more guests. Beyond my abilities!


  3. wRitErsbLock Says:

    looking forward to meeting you while you're here


  4. Teresa Says:

    I've rather fallen behind on everything over the past few weeks. Not because of anything exciting, but because work calls and work pays the bills. ;-) Trying to make a dent in my blog reading this morning. LOL.


Post a Comment