patti
Don't you hate it when someone cheats so that they can win something, then brags about winning? What is that? And I really really hate it when I know that the person cheated, as in competed in a region other than their own, in order to avoid the competition they knew would beat them in their own region - then brag about it!!
Ok, that rant is over now.

D3 is safely home from China, about 8 lbs lighter than she left and she barely weighted 100 pounds when she left - so can you say no butt at all? We'll get her all fed up soon though and get her back to that whopping 100 pounds (soaking wet). Kid can't afford to be loosing pounds. When you are already a size 0 - loosing weight is not helpful, they don't make size -1. Anyway, she did take some pictures so I'll try to get some of those posted this week. She also brought home two Chinese instruments of which she is very proud. Especially as she managed to get them for about $20 US each by haggling. You'd think the kid had traveled and haggled before :)

I'm in a bit of a pissy mood of late... wonder why?
7 Responses
  1. Peter Says:

    Kids going to foreign countries will put us in pissy moods. Things like that remind us we're getting older. Not to mention, it was just yesterday that we even had to wipe their butts, now they hardly need us. So, yeah, it puts us in pissy moods.

    That's why the little kids in the family call me gramps, getting old made me grumpy. There is only a one letter difference between Gramps and Grumps.


  2. patti Says:

    Maybe that's it :)


  3. Joanie Says:

    It's the end of the school year. It's enough to make anyone grumpy. But not me. I like summer and having kids under foot. I wonder why that is? It's just not normal.

    Glad D3 is home safe!


  4. patti Says:

    Can't be end of the school year blahs, I love having the girls home (though they will not both be here much) and the boy is always under foot :)
    I think it is a combination of what the libs are doing to the country (and understanding the long term consequences) and being powerless to do anything about it, my horse doesn't seem to me to be getting any better (that makes me so very sad), and fighting weight and getting no where. Probably a few other reasons, but I think those are the main ones.


  5. pamibe Says:

    Wonder if I'd lose weight if I went to China? It would almost be worth the money... ;)

    Happy to hear she's home! And with pictures and instruments and stories, I bet. :D


  6. Mrs. Who Says:

    Good for her! Except for the weight part. Y'all live in the South don't you? Fried chicken, mashed taters with cream gravy, apple pie, bacon and eggs, ham and sweet taters, homemade ice cream...yeah, we can get her fattened up in no time!


  7. patti Says:

    I have never fried a chicken in my life (I don't do turkey either), but biscuits and gravy... ummumm. She lives on ramen noodles and macaroni and cheese.


Post a Comment